Tuesday, August 15, 2006
I am 10 days away from the friggin' semestral exams. As if that helps with my depression and paranoia. (I won't elaborate on that, it's ok.)
I haven't been able to blog about the family dinner at Holiday Inn Parkview Hotel last Saturday. Mind you, it was worth keeping the stomach empty for the food was scrumptious. I've no nice pics to upload, sorry. Cos the digicam I was used was cocked up and all I have are blurred images of people; which actually make them look ghostly. So don't bother asking me to upload them pics.
I feel so bad for not being able to teman Fattah to CMPB for his medical checkup as I had promised like, a month ago. Stupid Alex for telling me that there's Biochem lab test on week 17 and stupid whoever you are for changing Tuesday's tutorials to Thursday instead. I have plans, you dammit chickenpoop. I feel oh so bad for telling him in the first place to change his appointment to Thursday just so that I can be with him; but hellll no, things just had to screw my plans and now I have to take MC if I really want to be accompany him. And he says no; don't forgo my tutorials and waste my money just to go to CMPB with him. So now I'm still left feeling awfully guilty and pissed at some dammit chickenpoop.
It's raining and I'm feeling just as gloomy, grey and cold as the weather itself. I need something (or someone) to warm me up. =(
X O X O; 2:17 pm